LEAF Academy is an international boarding high school for enterprising students. Located in Bratislava, LEAF Academy is an innovative school that gives you the knowledge necessary for your further studies but also prepares you for the challenges of the 21st century and a life full of changes.
LEAF Academy offers an accessible world-class education based on values, an inspiring community and self-discovery.
We are proud to present a school that doesn’t hinder your creativity and ideas. On the contrary, it supports them and teaches you critical thinking. A school where teamwork and a desire to improve are nothing special and students make use of every opportunity to train their communication and presentation skills.
The school is also an embodiment of the LEAF mission: helping young people with great potential grow into shapers who demonstrate ethics, excellence, entrepreneurial leadership and civic engagement. And the school’s scholarship system allows anyone to attend, regardless of their socio-economic background.
LEAF Academy is an opportunity for everyone who wants to have a positive impact on their surroundings. It’s also ideal for those who want to launch their own projects and cooperate with real business partners and non-profits during their high school studies.
Why is LEAF Academy an attractive choice for everyone?
Can’t decide what type of secondary school you should attend? LEAF Academy offers a useful mix of skills that you would learn at different types of secondary schools – it prepares you for the best universities in the world and gives you a good business education.
In the Entrepreneurial Leadership Program, which is part of the curriculum, you will be working on your own non-profit or business projects. You will learn methods that you can use to solve and even prevent various problems. We will help you get a better understanding of your strengths and talent and show you how to seize the opportunities around you.
Our school is a place where you can teach in a creative, interdisciplinary way with a focus on critical thinking. Entrepreneurial leadership, STEM, Central-European studies, character development or the self-discovery program are courses that don’t really sound like traditional high school subjects. But here they are at the core of the curriculum.
Teaching at a boarding school is a challenge for every teacher. Do you have experience with this type of school from abroad or are you just interested in our school model?
Try teaching at LEAF Academy. Click here to see all vacancies.
Partners are a key part of the education program at LEAF Academy. They play an irreplaceable role in the Entrepreneurial Leadership Program. They help students of LEAF Academy gain experience and provide them with opportunities to grow and work on real assignments or projects.
By cooperating with LEAF Academy, our partners will get to know talented young people full of ideas. They will gain fresh new perspectives and valuable insights, which allows them to find interesting solutions. Non-profit organizations can contact our students and have them work in their projects as volunteers.
Do not hesitate to contact us and become a partner of LEAF Academy.
Other ways you can participate in activities organized by LEAF:
- Choose one of our other student programs.
- If you are studying at a university abroad, take advantage of our Slovak Professionals Abroad Program and find an interesting internship or job offer in Slovakia.
- All active students are welcome to attend the public events organized by LEAF Academy. You can always find upcoming events on the LEAF Academy website and Facebook page.
- You can contribute to scholarships for LEAF Academy students.
- If you are looking for someone for a summer internship or regular employment, the Slovak Professionals Abroad Program can put you in touch with a professional with foreign experience.
- You can offer help for students who receive the LEAF Award via mentoring, job shadowing or financial aid.
- You can use the Skill-Based Volunteering Program or the DELTA Program as an alternative development opportunity for your top employees.
- If you are a non-profit organization, you can find an expert volunteer who will help you in a specific area.