We have something for everyone – not only for students but also for those who are already building their careers or their own businesses. We offer several development programs for professionals between 25 and 40 years of age.
Did you know that you can work on your personal development while also helping meaningful projects and improving life in Slovakia? In our Skill-Based Volunteering Program, you can use your skills to help a non-profit organization with a specific project and thus make Slovakia a better place to live in. You will gain valuable experience that will help you in your future career.
As an experienced manager, you can make use of the new DELTA program, which gives you the opportunity to take a decisive step towards improving your leadership skills and take your personal development to the next level.
Are you a young professional with at least 3 years of experience in your field? Do you want to test your skills in an environment which is completely different from the one you work in now? You can start helping meaningful projects and non-profit organizations that contribute to positive changes in society.
Since the program first started 4 years ago, more than 300 expert volunteers have taken part in 150 projects in non-profit organizations such as the First Lego League, the Samaritan Association of Slovakia, Transparency International, Depaul Slovakia or the Slovak Governance Institute.
This new experience will be beneficial for your future professional career. You will join a community of inspirational people from different walks of life and gain contacts that can give rise to interesting new projects.
You can even help projects in Slovakia if you are currently abroad. This way you can stay in touch with your homeland while also contributing to changes in the country.
If you have at least 8 years of work experience in your field and want to work on your career, do not hesitate. DELTA is suitable for everyone who has a bold vision and the courage to fulfill it.
It is a one-year development program for young professionals from the business world. It will help you take your leadership skills a step further. Take on a strategic challenge outside of your comfort zone and step out of familiar work routines in order to help a non-profit organization make strategic decisions.
As a participant of the program dealing with challenges in a non-profit organization, both your strengths and weaknesses will be put to the test. You will receive support from a certified mentor who will guide you through your personal development.
In order to increase the impact of your organization, you can make use of the expertise and experience of specialists from the business world. You can find valuable help in areas such as marketing, law, IT, finance or training and development. You will gain a new, fresh perspective on the problems that you encounter, giving your organization an even bigger positive impact in your field of interest.
You can use the Skill-Based Volunteering Program or the DELTA Program as an alternative development opportunity for your top employees. Give them an offer to participate in our program so that they can test their skills outside of their comfort zone and the familiar environment of their workplace.This will give your employees new inspiration which they can then use for the benefit of your company.
Volunteer community meetups
Has leaf sparkled your interest? Do you want to participate in our other activities?
- Help our young talents write their inspirational stories in the TalentGuide and LEAF Award programs, at the TalentHub portal or as part of LEAF Academy.
- If you live abroad, you can take advantage of the internships and work opportunities in Slovakia offered by the Slovak Professionals Abroad Program.
- Maybe even working for LEAF wouldn’t be a bad idea.
- If you need the help of an expert volunteer, contact us.
- If you are looking for someone for a summer internship or regular employment, The Slovak Professionals Abroad Program can put you in touch with a professional with foreign experience.
- You can work with LEAF Academy students as part of the school volunteering program or have them help with your actual projects, helping them develop their entrepreneurial leadership skills. Contact us.
- If you want to help your employees develop through skill-based volunteering, contact us.
- The Slovak Professionals Abroad Program can put you in touch with a professional with foreign experience.
- You can work on your actual business projects together with LEAF Academy, helping the students develop their entrepreneurial leadership skills. Contact us.
- You can offer help via mentoring or job shadowing. You can also offer financial aid for students who receive the LEAF Award. Contact us.
- You can contribute to scholarships for LEAF Academy students.